Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The New Media

I made a strategic decision today not to listen to mainstream media for the next 10 days. I'm not sure I'm ready to disassociate myself completely (hence the reason for the test period). But what I do know is that the consistent negative press is affecting my normally positive outlook. I refuse to give in to the opinions of others who relish the opportunity to preach doom and gloom when I know there is opportunity out there regardless of what the Dow did today.
Curious if there are others who feel the same way and would like to join me in the 10-day boycott?

1 comment:

  1. I do this everyday. I think David Knox (real estate trainer) told me this years ago and I have taken it to heart. It really works. Many around me ask why I'm always in such a good mood and I think avoiding negative media is the secret!

    ReplyDelete